Citadel 2-Tier Birdbath Solar on Demand Garden Fountain
This Sunnydaze Decor solar-on-demand outdoor water fountain will give your feathered friends quite the treat. The small solar water feature is sure to make a stunning first impression. It features 2 tiers, water flows from 8 spouts in the top tier and down to the bottom basin where it recirculates through the solar-powered submersible pump. The polyresin construction makes the fountain easy to use and maintain. No plumbing is required. The pump is connected to the solar panel and the solar panel is placed in direct sunlight to charge the batteries, and/or operate the pump when the sun goes down.
Using this fountain is easy because the solar-on-demand technology lets you choose when you want your fountain to operate. You can choose to use solar energy during the day, or the stored energy in the battery pack on cloudy days or evenings. To turn the pump on, quickly press the ON/OFF button; this will allow the panel to operate the pump in direct sunlight and turn it to solar mode. The pump will then automatically run the next day with the panel in direct sunlight. To turn it off during daylight hours to fully charge the battery, press and hold the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds; this will allow "on-demand" usage later in the evening. Batteries should last 1-3 years depending on how often they are depleted; they are not replaceable because they are sealed tightly with glue to ensure water does not get into the panel.
- Overall dimensions: 20" W x 20" D x 29.5" H; 15.4 lbs, so it's the perfect accent in any yard.
- Bottom level dimensions: 20" W x 20" D and 5" bowl depth; Top level dimensions: 11.5" W x 10" D and eight spouts that release the water into the lower tier
- Durable polyresin construction makes the fountain lightweight and easy to maintain.
- Now features a dry protection pump so if the fountain runs out of water it will turn off.
- Fountain includes LED lights, solar panel and submersible recirculating pump with 1/4" diameter hose so you have everything you need to run the fountain.
- Solar panel: 8" L x 6" W x 0.75" D, cable length 16' from pump to solar panel.
- LED lights are located in the top bowl to illuminate the fountain at night.
- The solar-on-demand technology allows this modern fountain to run in and out of the sun. The sun is needed to charge the solar panel but then the "on demand" can keep the pump running when the clouds come out. To run on battery mode simply press the Battery On/Off button. The battery will now power the pump.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.